Posted by : Unknown Monday 2 September 2013


X-Sender: "mary shapiro" X-Receiver: "jennifer macdonald" MIME-Version: 1.0 From: "mary shapiro" To: "jennifer macdonald" Reply-To: "mary shapiro" Date: 26 Aug 2013 15:46:41 Subject: RE: Let's talk Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =0A=0A= =0A
Good Morning Jennifer:

I= guess you returned from MA, I hope everything went.  I pick the kids= up at the train station today at 12pm.  They probably don't want= to come home.  It looks like they had a lot of fun in NYC.

You see, = I'm still thinking about those Syrian kids. Thanks God, they are alive. I hope they= got a kind of present or some cash.

= This afternoon or tomorrow are good days for me to call.  On wed we have= women's equality day at Steve' work I need to be over there to= hear what he says HA HA.  I will have the girls contact Molly-we would= love to drive by.  I'll let you know.


Date:= Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:59:42 -0700
From: jjlmgmac@yahoo.com
Subject:= Re: Let's talk
To: maryshapiro@hotmail.com

Hi Mary;
I saw it= either and got afraid very much. But Tony comforted me. He said the kids weren't hurt,= it was done for cameras. So you don't worry, my dear.
 
That'll= be nice to get down to NC to see your Dad and Lee.  If you feel like= a road trip about 1/2 hour down the road, go visit the "resort"= and have Molly give you a tour of campus.  She'd love to= see you guys since she didn't get to PA for Steve's COC.
 
Would= love to see you during the 7-11 October visit.  Ugh, my birthday! = We need to go to FL instead of you coming here!  I'm trying to= forget that day.....But seriously, it would be great to see you anytime.
 
I= will have time to chat this week.  Can't believe Tuesday is the= Stallion Stampede.  Grace's first FH game is Wednesday. = She has had 2 scrimmages so far and they have won both of=0A them.
 
Jennifer

=
=
=
From:= mary shapiro <maryshapiro@hotmail.com>
To:= jennifer macdonald <jjlmgmac@yahoo.com>
Sent:= Friday, August 23, 2013 1:30 PM
Subject:= RE: Let's talk

=0A=0A=0A
Everytime I hear about HighPoint...it= sounds like a place that I want to live!  I hope all goes well in= MA.  I know its difficult for Pat without you living nearby.  
Thank= you for you offer to visit over Labor Day, however we are going to my Dad's= house over that weekend.  Its going to be a tight turn around, but= if we don't go then it may be a while before we can head down there.=  
I am going to be joining Steve at his Capstone class 7-11= October so we should be able to meet for dinner then.  Also I would= like to try and come down during the day in September to celebrate your= bday.  So we can start thinking about a few dates.  
You know, I can't= stop thinking about that terrible gas attack in Syria now. Did you see those kids? I was really= crying… They were poisoned, they died. When is it over? I see their faces when in sleep. What= did Tony say you about this?

Date:= Thu, 22 Aug 2013 05:26:56=0A -0700
From: jjlmgmac@yahoo.com
Subject:= Re: Let's talk
To: maryshapiro@hotmail.com

Hi Mary;
Molly had a great= move-in at High Point.  The process could not have been more seamless. = Despite rain all day, we had plenty of help.  In fact, there were= enough student volunteers that we drove our cars up under a tent, the cars= were unloaded in about 60 seconds, and all of Molly's things were delivered= to her room within minutes.  We didn't lift a finger.  Molly's= room is very nice and she and her roommate have plenty of space. = They have a nice walk-in closet to share and a sink with vanity in the= room.  Their entire floor is freshman girls and I'd say about= half of the rooms are singles, which I thought was interesting for freshman. = We had=0A quite a bit of down time over the weekend, so it gave Molly plenty= of time to unpack and get her room=0A situated.  She has a very nice= roommate from New Jersey.  We left after convocation on Sunday. = Convocation was another well orchestrated event complete with bag pipers= leading the processional and recessional and an eagle soaring overhead= while someone sang Josh Groben's "You Lift Me Up". = Yeah, sounds perhaps a bit overdone, but it was really nice.
I= haven't heard from Molly much since we left, which I guess is a good= thing.  She's a girl of few words. 
 
How= did the round robin go last night?  Grace had her first scrimmage= on Monday and has another one tonight.  They won on Monday 11-0. = Grace plays forward.  I hope things aren't as the girls in your= Grace's school say they are. That really would "suck"! = You'll have to send us a picture of these shoes.
 
I= =0A am heading to MA this morning.  My mother is moving into assisted= living and I am heading up there to sort through furniture she no longer= will use before the movers pack everything up and put it in storage...never= to be seen again.  My sister has been dealing with my mother's= transition and has already been doing a lot of moving and packing, but= I'm hoping I can help a little when I get up there.  I'm only= going for a couple of days.  I was hoping to get a PODS unit so the= movers could move things directly into the unit when they are moving everything= else out of my mother's apartment, but the date my sister arranged= (without talking to me) is too early to get a PODS.
 
What= are you doing over Labor Day Weekend?  Do you want to come here? = When I get back from MA we can talk. 
Jennifer

=
=
=
= From:= mary shapiro <maryshapiro@hotmail.com>
To:= jennifer macdonald <jjlmgmac@yahoo.com>
Sent:= Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:12 AM
Subject:= Let's talk

=0A=0A=0A
Hey Jennifer:


I= have been thinking about you and wondering how Molly made out getting settled= in NC.  I can't believe that you will only have Grace at home! = Time does move quickly.  The kids are going to NYC this weekend to= see Joanne and Matt.  They are very excited!  Alli , is of course= bored out of her mind.  Every time she mentions it I tell= her to finish her room!  It doesn't seem to motivate her!

Grace started field hockey= last week.  The have a practice round robin tournament tonight, mostly= to give the officials practice.  She should have a better idea of= what position she will play after that.  The girls seem nice, no one= is overly friendly.  I really appreciate(sarcastic), how several girls= keep=0A telling Grace how much the school SUCKS!  That is getting= really old.  That and then terrible shoes she has to wear are big= topics in our house!

Tell me a good day and time to call, so we can catch up!
=
=0A

=
=0A

=
=0A

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search This Blog

- Copyright © BEST GAMES - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -